- Advertisement -
If you are a Blogger and you have got the AdSense approval for your site then you might have faced “Invalid Activity: Multi-clicks” error or you may face this in future due to which your AdSense account may be suspended by Adsense team. In this blog, I will explain reason and solution for this kind particular kind of error. If you are facing the same problem and you have not violated the AdSense program policies then you can appeal to AdSense to review your account and reinstate it by filling the 👉 FORM as given below:
Invalid traffic appeal Form
1) Please enter your name. *
Please enter your full name here.
2) Please enter your publisher code. *
Please enter your publisher code. e.g. pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
3) Contact email address *
Please enter email address for which your AdSense account have problem.
4) Example URLs or app ID where you’ve placed your ads *
Please enter URL of your website for which AdSense account has been suspended.
5) URLs or App ID where you intend to place the ads (should be active)
You can skip this or enter the same URL mentioned in step (4)
6) Have you ever purchased traffic to your site(s), mobile app(s), and/or YouTube channel(s)? *(Yes/No)
If you promote your content by placing google ads or facebook ads or any other paid platform then choose yes else no.
7) How do users get to your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel? How do you promote your content? *
I share my site URL on social media like facebook, instagram, twitter, quora and linkedin. Sometime I promote my content through google ads.
I have never violated the AdSense or Ad Manager program policies or Terms and Conditions. Some of my haters make multi-clicks on my website.
9) What was the reason for invalid activity on your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel? Please provide detailed information about all specific reasons that you believe to be relevant in your case. *
After the suspension of my account, I did check google analytics report of the particular day on which suddenly my site received more traffic but the country from where the traffic received was unknown. So I am unable to find any kind of reason.
10) What changes will you implement to help improve ad traffic quality on your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel? *
Henceforth, I will restrict the ad clicks on my site and not share my site on unnecessary media. Also I will adhere to the AdSense or Ad Manager program policies or Terms and Conditions.
11) Please include any data from your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel traffic logs or reports that indicate suspicious IP addresses, referrers, or requests which could explain invalid activity. *
On particular date(mention date here), my site received more users as per google analytics report from 12:00 am to 1:30 am from an unknown region/country.
Finally check the term and condition box and submit your appeal form. You will soon receive a reply mail if your appeal is granted.
In future if you don’t want to face such kind of problem then
AdSense Invalid Click Protector Script
If your account is suspended due to invalid clicks activity then you have to restrict the user to click on ads multiple times. Download the script from the following 👇 link and paste the code in <head> section of html in your blog.